COVID-19 Clinic Re-Opening
At Jazz Laser Hair Clinic Medical Spa we take great pride in ensuring the safety and health of our patients and community.
We would like to inform you of the safety protocols we have put in place to ensure everyone’s safety. Please take a moment to
read the valuable information mentioned below as we have implemented a few changes in preparation for our reopening.
Once we re-open, our clinic will be accessible by appointment only. Should you wish to purchase products, we invite you to call or
email the clinic so we may prepare and schedule a curbside pickup for you.
In the clinic, I will be wearing gloves, masks, and visors, or protective glasses, depending on the treatment. My work clothes will be
IN PREPARATION FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT:
Prior to attending an appointment with us please complete the COVID-19 screening questions listed below. If you are experiencing any symptoms we will reschedule your appointment at a later date of at least 2 weeks without any symptoms.
- We will be limiting the number of patients in our clinic to ensure safe distancing and to minimize traffic, we kindly request
that you arrive unaccompanied to your appointment. Only Patient(s) scheduled for treatment(s)/services(s) will be
permitted to enter the clinic unless you require assistance for medical reasons.
- I have removed all magazines and brochures in our reception area and in all our rooms.
- We ask that you arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment.
- To minimize any risk of potential contamination should your treatment require a numbing cream application we kindly
request a curbside pickup 24 hours prior to your scheduled treatment so that you may apply the cream at home.
- At the entrance, you will be asked to disinfect your hands and put a small blue surgical mask n order to move through the
common areas. We suggest that you bring your own mask if possible.
- You will be asked to complete the verbal COVID-19 questionnaire at that time so that we can officially confirm that you
are in good health.
- If possible, we ask you to come to your appointment with an empty bladder to minimize the use of our bathrooms.
- The appointment will be spaced 15 minutes apart in order to carefully disinfect each room between each patient. Common
areas and surfaces will also be cleaned several times during the day. Our clinic will be professionally sanitized every day.
- If you were to receive a diagnosis of COVID-19 within a week following your appointment, we would be grateful if you
would let us know.
Just a friendly reminder to let us know 48 hours prior to your appointment if you wish to cancel or reschedule your appointment, in order to avoid cancellation fees.
We look forward to your next visit and we thank you for your ongoing support and your understanding.